The DLPFT is your national leading, progressive & innovative sector champion. Providing an independent voice to communicate your needs to the construction industry and funders. Ultimately adding value and influence to the sector.
We will support your company’s ambitions, drive growth and raise industry led standards in the interior fit out sector.
If you operate in the interior fit-out sector it’s now easy to become part of our growing membership body. Check out our extensive annual membership package.
We are proud to have with us multi-national, national and independent companies from all corners of the UK. Specialists large or small, brand new or established, and suppliers & manufactures in this field, we want you!
Our extensive 20 point benefit package is available to download here. Prospectus Guide
We listed a few key benefits below.
- Dedicated National Training Officer - All members can access the National Training Officer for meetings and presentation, to be briefed on the latest funding opportunities and legislative requirements and support.
- Dedicated Account Manager - Your Account Manager handles all DLPTF funding claims and administration with the CITB on your behalf.
- £1250 allocation for Bespoke Training Needs – Funding up to £1250 (including VAT) per member company for any approved training requirements.
- Access to National & Localised Funding – The DLPTF researches all funding and growth opportunities relevant to you on your behalf.
- Training Plans & Grant Applications - We will support and assist you with Training Needs Analysis and CITB Training Plans
- Competitive Training Quotes - As a specialist in procuring training in our sector we can advise and set up training provision on your behalf.
- Private Members Interactive Web Forum - The Forum enables members to connect and openly discuss relevant topics, ask questions and provide a platform for the DLPTF to provide up to the minute intelligence and members views.
DLPTF members can access funding on the following:
- £1250 (inclusive VAT) per company for any approved training - DLPTF
- OSAT Training (e.g. NVQ Level 2 on site assessment) - CITB £400
- Specialist Up Skilling Programme, SUPS Level 2 - CITB £2525
- Apprenticeships - To be confirmed depending on the trade specialist apprentices via FIS and traditional apprentices via CITB, apprentices must be registered with CITB.
Government funding could also be available for apprentices in addition to the above
Submitting a CITB training plan (this can include all PAYE and LOSC who are on the levy return) - currently £50 per day per person. (1 day = 6 hours) maximum plan = 5 days per person.
Other CITB grants as outlined on http://www.citb.co.uk/levy-grant/claiming-grants-available/ for technical and professional, CPCS, construction related work experience etc.
Please note to be eligible for grant payments from CITB the Companies levy return must have been submitted and payments up to date. * Some of the funding figures may be different at time of application. *
£100 Annual Fee