Aims & Objectives
As a Collective Organisation the forum operates to;
- Identify needs led training
- Organise, coordinate and attend training.
- Create opportunities to develop relevant training programmes
- Raising awareness of good practice.
- Encourage appropriate apprenticeships
- Ensure industry – education links including work experience.
- Raise the image of the sector nationally
The DLPTF Team supports the member organisations by:
- Assisting in Training Need Analysis and Training Plans
- Offering guidance on funding and grants available.
- Sign posting and referral to training opportunities.
- Sourcing Needs Led Training
- Communicating with CITB regarding the industry training needs.
- Making links between members to solve problems and share best practice.
Our diverse membership includes companies from:
- Dry Liners
- Steel Frame Systems
Members of the DLPTF share learning and development experience with others in the sector, and gain access and funding to sector specific and commercially necessary training, through expertise that is not available anywhere else in the marketplace.
Complete the application form to apply for membership.
Access the new members prospectus guide 15/16.More Details
Already a member? Click here and head to your training directory Log in